Adel Taha Elhamamsy
|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Specialist||:||Paediatrics & Neonatology Specialist|
|Location||:||Medcare Medical Centre, Sharjah,|
|Languages Spoken||:||Arabic, English|
|DOH License Grade||:||Specialist|
- MBBS,Medical College-Tanta University-Egypt.
- Master Degree(MSc),MD in Pediatrics and Neonatology,Medical College-Alazhar University- Cairo-Egypt.
- PALS certified by American East Tennessee state University and American Academy Of Pediatrics
- Member of Emirates Pediatrics Society part of the Emirates Medical Association(EMA).
- Member of the Egyptian Pediatrics Society.
- Member Of Medical Egyptian Syndicate as Consultant Pediatrician.
- Member, coordinator of BFHI Program.UNICEF.
- Specialist in Pediatrics and Neonatology more than 25 years experience.
- Specialist Pediatrician, Latifa Hospital and PHC-DHA-Dubai,UAE.(2006-2015).
- Teaching Undergraduate students from Dubai Medical College.
- Specialist(A)Pediatrician and Neonatolgist, AlQassmi Hospital and AlDhaid Hospital-MOH-Sharjah-UAE(2000-2006).
- Pediatrics Registrar, Musandam Hospitals-MOH-OMAN(1992-1999).
- Head and In charge of School health Clinics, Musandam-MOH-OMAN.
- Pediatrics Resident,Kafer Elsheikh Hospital and Military Hospital-Egypt(1985-1991).
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Management of all general Pediatrics Diseases
- Care and follow up for Newborn and preterm babies after discharge.
- Immunization and Health support programs.
- Growth and Development Assessment.
- Specialized Training in childhood Asthma.
- Annual Health check up.