|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Location||:||Medcare Hospital, Jumeirah,|
|Languages Spoken||:||Arabic, English|
|DOH License Grade||:||Specialist|
- Bachelor degree of Medicine & Surgery (2004), Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
- Master’s degree of Radio-diagnosis (2009), Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
- Member of the Egyptian Medical Syndicate
- House Officer, Ain Shams University Hospitals, Egypt (March 2005- March 2006)
- Radiology Resident, Ain Shams University Hospitals, Egypt (June 2006- January 2008)
- Radiologist, Imbaba Radiodiagnostic Center, Egypt (April 2006- July 2010)
- Radiologist, Giza Internatonal Hospital, Egypt (September 2009-July 2010)
- Radiologist, Bakhsh Hospitals Group, Saudi Arabia (July 2010- June 2011)
- Radiologist, Royal Bahrain Hospital, Bahrain (July 2011- August 2014)
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Interpretation of plain radiographs & special radiological investigations such as Barium studies, Hysterosalpingography & Urological studies.
- Various CT examinations reporting (Central nervous system, Chest, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary & Musculoskeletal)
- Conventional & specialized Ultrasound studies (Abdomen, Pelvis, Neurosonogram, Thyroid, Breast, Superficial parts, Scrotum, Muscles & tendons)
- Obstetric & Gynacological ultrasound studies (2D, 3D & 4D)
- Various colored Doppler examinations.
- MRI reporting for hepatobiliary, breast & Neuro-Spinal studies.