|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Location||:||Medcare Medical Centre, JBR,|
|Languages Spoken||:||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|DOH License Grade||:||SPECIALIST|
- MBBS from Gandhi Medical College, Barkatullah University, Bhopal, India
- MD in Pediatrics from Gandhi Medical College and Kamla Nehru Hospital, Bhopal, India
- Life time member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics (IAP).
- National Neonatology Forum (NNF).
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certified by American Heart Association.
- Kamla Nehru Hospital, Bhopal, India
- Apollo Hospital, Tertiary care hospital, New Delhi
- Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital, Tertiary care hospital, Male`, Maldives
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Expert in wide variety of cases in Pediatric, Adolescent and Neonatal OPD
- Management of common or recurrent illnesses like allergy, eczema and skin condition, asthma, urinary tract infection, medical treatment of ear, nose and throat problem.
- Dehydration, abdominal pain, constipation and gastrointestinal issues.
- Sick and well baby visit, growth and development assessment, diet and nutrition advise.
- Offering obligatory, optional and travel immunization (vaccine).
- Preventive care, community health and child safety and protection.
- Newborn care and counseling of new parents.