Assem Eid Youssef
|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Specialist||:||Respiratory Medicine Specialist|
|Location||:||Medcare Hospital, Jumeirah,|
|Languages Spoken||:||Arabic, English|
|DOH License Grade||:||Specialist|
- MBBCH, Kasr AL AINI Faculty of medicine Cairo University,1994
- Master degree in chest diseases -Cairo University,2001
- Membership of Egyptian Society of Chest Diseases & Tuberculosis.
- Membership of Saudi Thoracic Society.
- Respiratory Medicine Specialist by Dubai Health Authority.
- Four years residency in Giza Chest Hospital.
- Accredited & professionally registered & licensed as Pulmonary medicine specialist by Saudi Commission of health specialities since 2004.
- Fourteen years experience in KING ABDULAZIZ Medical City, National Guard Health Affairs.,Riyadh,Kingdom Saudi Arabia.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Diagnosing , Treating & Follow up bronchial asthma, allergy in adults & children.
- Pulmonary Function Tests.
- Smoking Cessation Programes.
- Screening, Diagnosing &Treating tuberculosis patients & their contacts.
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation programes.
- Non-invasive ventilation for sleep disorders & chronic obstructive lung disease.
- Diagnostic pleural tap & biopsy.
- Minor Thoracic Surgery procedures.