Hena Firoza Kalam
|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Education||:||MBBS, MD, MRCOG|
|Specialist||:||Specialist Obstetrics & Gynaecology|
|Location||:||Medcare Woman & Children Hospital,|
|Languages Spoken||:||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|DOH License Grade||:||Specialist|
- MBBS from Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences(Ranchi), India
- MD(Obs&Gyne)-Darbhanga Medical College and Hospital, India
- MRCOG, I & II (Royal College of Obs and Gyne) London
- Fellowship of Minimal Access Surgery (World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons)
- Certificate course 3D-4D ultrasound.
- Training in colposcopy, basic and advanced.
- Certification in Hysteroscopy and Gyn Laparoscopy
- Member of Federation of Ob-Gyn Society of India.
- Member of Indian Medical Association.
- Member of Emirates Medical Association.
- Member of World Laparoscopic Surgeons(EMA)
- 14 years of experience in the field of Obst & Gynae.
- Has worked in Middle East since 2006:
- Salmaniya Medical Complex Bahrain (Clin. Attache)
- Senior resident Ob-Gyn, Bahrain Specialist Hospital, Bahrain.
- Specialist Ob-Gyn, American Mission Hospital, Bahrain.
- Specialist, Registrar, Latifa Hospital, Dubai.
- Specialist Ob-Gyn, Myhealth Medical Center, Dubai.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Prenatal, Antenatal and Postnatal care
- Deliveries- Normal and Instrumental.
- Ceasarean section and other obstetric surgeries.
- Contraception and family planning.
- Obstetrics and Gynec Ultrasound.
- Cervical screening and colposcopy.
- Infertility Consultation, Workup and Management.
- Well woman checkup.
- All Gynae procedures and surgeries- Laparoscopy, Hysteroscopy and Open Surgeries.