|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Education||:||MBBch, MSc, PhD|
|Specialist||:||Family Medicine Specialist|
|Location||:||Medcare Medical Centre, Jumeirah,|
|Languages Spoken||:||Arabic, English|
|DOH License Grade||:||Specialist|
- PhD in HIV and AIDS, Karol Marcinkowski Medical Academy in Poznan Poland.
- Msc (Gyn&Obs) Cairo University - 1984.
- MBBCH Cairo University - 1974.
- Vice chairman of the IUSTI (International Union Against Sexually Transmitted Infection) Asia-Pacific (West Asia).
- Lecturer in Dubai Medical College.
- Vice chairman of the international union against sexually transmitted infections West Asia
- Member of British Association Against STIs&AIDS
- Faculty &Board external examiner of diploma course in STIs&Aids in Bangkok Thailand
- Lecturer in Dubai Medical College
- Senior Specialist Registrar in Family Medicine since 1982 in addition of being the head of Maternal health services in Almaktoum Hospital Dubai Health Authority.
- Project Manager of GUM Clinic Genito Urinary Medicine Diagnosing and treating all sexually transmitted infections
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Diagnosis and treamentof acute and chronic diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of all sexually transmitted infections
- Information about safer sex &birth control
- Reproductive health and general sex education
- Emergency contraception
- How to use condoms
- Screening for STIs
- Vccinations against high and low risk HPV
- VACCINATIONS AGAINST hEPATITIS a &b viruses
- Antibiotics to cure Chlamydia ,Gonorrhea and syphilis
- contact tracing
- counselling and education