Khaled Mabruk Faraj
|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Education||:||MBBch, MD, FRCS (C)|
|Specialist||:||Consultant Orthopeadic & Spine Surgeon|
|Location||:||Medcare Orthopaedics and Spine Hospital, Sheikh Zayed Road,|
|Languages Spoken||:||Arabic, English|
|DOH License Grade||:||Consultant|
- M.B.B.ch (Jun. 1989/1990) - Tripoli / Libya
- MD (Canada 1995)
- FRCS (C)--- University of Toronto (U of T) 2002 , Toronto , Canada
- North America Spine Society (NASS).
- Cervical Spine Research Society (CSRS).
- Canadian Spine Society (CSS).
- North America Spine Deformity Society (NASDS).
- AO Spine and AO Trauma Memberships.
- Canadian Orthopaedic Society (COS).
- North America Orthopaedic Society (NAOS).
- European Orthopaedic Spine Society.
- Middle East Spine Society.
- Orthopedic and Spine Sr. Consultant Surgeon ,Hamad General Hospital ,HMC ,Doha ,Qatar (March. 2011 up to now)
- HMC Best Orthopedic and Spine Teacher Award ,Doha ,Qatar (Dec. 2009 to Feb. 2011)
- Orthopedic and Spine surgeon Sr. Consultant ,Trauma , Arthroplasty, And reconstruction Surgery, Mafraq Hospital ,Abu Dhabi, UAE. (Jan. 2009 - Nov. 2009)
- Active Staff Orthopedic Surgery, Arthroplasty , Trauma, Spine, Upper Extremity, & Sport Medicine & Reconstructions, Owen Sound, ON, Canada (Sept. 2005 - Oct. 2008)
- Active Staff Orthopedic surgery Arthroplasty, Trauma, spine, Upper Extremity, & Sport Medicine & Reconstructions, Medicine Hat, AB, Canada (July 2003 - Sept. 2005)
- Attended all Arthroplasty ,Foot and ankle, Trauma, Upper extremity ,Pelvic Reconstruction ,Arthroscopic Surgery and spine courses, conferences & meetings in Canada and U.S.A. (July 2003 - present)
- Orthopedic Residency Training Program University of Toronto, Canada (July 1997- June 2002)
- Review Courses of Basic Sciences Courses Ottawa, Canada (Oct. 1995 - Jan. 1997)
- Senior House Officer, Orthopedic Surgery, Independent and Outpatient Care. Assisted in many Orthopedic Emergencies and Diagnostic Procedures/ Assisting Minor and Major surge (Apr. 1995 - Sept. 1995)
- Senior Medicine House Officer Trauma General Hospital - Tripoli, Libya (Aug. 1992 - Aug. 1993)
- Internship Training Program University of Tripoli, Libya (July 1991 - July 1992)
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Spine Trauma
- Spine Deformity ( Scoliosis ,Kyphosis etc....)
- Spine Tumors , Infection and Degenerative
- Minimum Invasive Spine Surgery (Microscopic discectomy, endoscopic discectomy, fusion - instrumentation - TLIF, PLIF, DLIF, XLIF, ALIF, OLIF)
- Kyphoplasty, stentoplasty and vertebroplasty
- Spinal Injection ( Epidural ,Nerve block ,Facet joint injection)
- Major Orthopedic Trauma (including: acetabulum and pelvis fracture and reconstructive surgery)
- Total Joint Replacement (Arthoplasty) (Hips, knees, shoulder and elbows)
- Orthopedic Tumour and Infection
- Sport Medicine