|Languages Spoken||Arabic, English, Hindi, Urdu|
|Education||BPT, Advanced Courses in Physiotherapy Physiotherapist|
|DOH License Grade||Specialist Physiotherapist|
|Types of Physician||Fulltime|
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Areas of Expertise in providing Physiotherapy and rehabilitation:
- Sports Injuries such as ankle sprains, rotator cuff injuries.
- Various post-operative conditions requiring Rehabilitation such as ACL Reconstruction, Menisectomy.
- Post surgical management after Hip and knee replacement or Arthroplasties.
- Various deformities of lower limbs- bow legs, knock knees and congenital Talipes equinovarus.
- Various Neurological conditions such as Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, Guillain Barre Syndrome and other Polyneuropathics.
- Various types of Arthritis- Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
- Ante natal care and exercises.
- Post natal care and exercises.
- Musculoskeletal pain conditions-frozen shoulder, tennis elbows, carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Neck pain, back pain with or without radicular symptoms.
- Evidence Based Stroke Rehabilitation with a Task Oriented motor relearning Approach and Constraint Induced Therapy.
- Amalgamation of Mckenzie’s techniques
- Proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation techniques
- Mulligan’s techniques for relieving pain and joint mobilization
- McConnell’s taping techniques
- Patient education in ergonomics and back care and neck care