Specialist Family Medicine
|Languages Spoken||English, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish|
|Specialist||Specialist Family Medicine|
|DOH License Grade||Specialist Family Medicine|
|Types of Physician||Fulltime|
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Interpersonal skills, ability to put patients at ease and inspire their trust.
- Highly developed communication skills which enable empathetic listening.
- Genuine concern for all patients and time to explain their condition and treatment options.
- Preventive care, including routine Health checks, Health risk assessment, Immunization, Routine Cervical and Breast cancer screening
- Diabetes Diagnosis, Management and ongoing Monitoring
- High Blood Pressure management
- Infections including Respiratory, ENT, Urinary tract, Gynecological, Gastrointestinal and skin
- Management of Chronic Obstructive Airway Disease
- Management of Chronic Head aches including Migraine
- Diagnosis and Management of Tiredness
- Management of Asthma, Eczema and Allergic rhinitis
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Check ups and Management
- Travel advice and vaccination,
- Common Gynecological problems and Contraception advise
- Well Child Check ups
- Depression counseling and management
- Personalized counseling on maintaining healthy lifestyles.
- Cholesterol/weight management
- Quit Smoking Programme