|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Specialist||:||Paediatrics General Practitioner|
|Location||:||Medcare Woman & Children Hospital,|
|Languages Spoken||:||English, Hindi, Urdu|
|DOH License Grade||:||General Practitioner|
- M.B.B.B.S, From Dow University of Health Sciences,Pakistan.
- F.C.P.S, Paediatrics from College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan.
- Member of College of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan.
- Research and Publications:
- Frequency of Vitamin D deficiency in Neonats born to mothers at Tertiary Care Hospital.Pakistan Journal of Surgery.
- Nephrocalcinosis case series(Nephrocalcinosisin term neonates;diagnostic implications) Pakistan Paediatric Journal
- Frequency of Celiac Disease in Patients presenting with chronic diarrhea.
- Chief Editor of Dow University of Medical Sciences Magzine (Grey Matter)
- Paediatrician : FAMILY HEALTH CENTRE, Karachi Institute of Ultrasonography PAKISTAN
- Senior Registrar :Liaquat National Hospital Pakistan
- Residency : Liaquat National Hospital Pakistan.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Management of all General Paediatric Diseases.
- Care and follow up for Newborns and Preterm babies after hospital discharge.
- Immunizations and Health Support Programs.
- Advice and Guidance on Infant and Child Nutrition.
- Assessment and Monitor of Growth and Development.
- Annual Health Check-ups.
- Travel Medicine.
- Education and Awareness Program.
- Certification on Lactation management.
- Advanced Life Support.
- Neonatal resuscitation.