|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Education||:||MD, Msc, MBBCh|
|Specialist||:||Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Location||:||Medcare Paediatric Speciality Centre, Jumeraih, Medcare Medical Centre, Sharjah,|
|Languages Spoken||:||Arabic, English|
|DOH License Grade||:||Consultant|
- MD Orthopedics, 1990 Assiut University, Egypt and Glasgow university, UK
- Clinical fellowship in pediatric orthopedics, Glsgow, UK, 1996
- Msc Orthopedics 1984, Assiut University, Egypt
- MB BCh, 1980, Assiut University, Egypt
- Member of the Egyptian medical council since 1981
- Member of the British General Medical Council, full registration since 1996
- Active member of the Egyptian Orthopedic Association since 1982
- Founding Member of the Egyptian Society for Pediatric Orthopedics since 1997
- Overseas member of the British Orthopedic Association
- International Member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Member of the AOTrauma United Arab Emirates Council, Term of office November 2011 to November 2014.
- Faculty member of the AO international: local, regional and international
- Professor and Consultant in Orthopaedics (2001- date): University Department of Orthopaedics, Assiut University School of Medicine, Assiut, Egypt
- Senior consultant and head of orthopedic department, Saqr hospital, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE (2002-2016)
- Professor in Orthopedics, Ras Al Khaimah College of Medicine (2007-2016)
- Assistant Professor in Orthopaedics (1996-2001): University Department of Orthopaedics, Assiut University School of Medicine, Assiut, Egypt
- Clinical Fellow in Paediatric Orthopaedics (1996): Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Yorkhill, Glasgow, UK.
- Senior Lecturer in Orthopaedics (1991-1996): University Department of Orthopaedics, Assiut University School of Medicine, Assiut, Egypt.
- Registrar in Orthopaedics (Feb 1987-June 1989): Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Yorkhill and Western Hospital, Glasgow, UK.
- Lecturer in Orthopaedics (1984-1990): University department of Orthopaedics, Assiut University Hospital, Assiut, Egypt
- Resident in Orthopaedics (1981-1984): University department of Orthopaedics, Assiut University Hospital, Assiut, Egypt
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Orthopedic trauma management, including different limb fractures, spinal injuries and pelvic and acetabular fractures
- All fractures and dislocations in children.
- Congenital and developmental limb anomalies, including DDH, clubfoot, congenital knee dislocation, congenital hand deformities, congenital limb deficiencies
- Knee deformities (Bowed legs and knock knees).
- Foot deformities (flat foot, Cavus Foot, Rocker bottom foot).
- Arthrogryposis and congenital joint contracture syndromes
- Excellent experience in ultrasound scanning of newborn hips
- Neuro-orthopedic disorders, including cerebral palsy, spina bifida
- Skeletal dysplasias (Achondroplasia, Short Stature, etc).
- Metabolic bone diseases: rickets and osteomalacia
- Osteoporosis and osteoporotic fractures management.
- Limb lengthening surgery since 1984
- Management of back pain, cervical and lumbar disc problems and spinal fractures