Mostafa Kamal Kotb Ali
|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Education||:||BSc, Ms, MRCS, MD|
|Specialist||:||Specialist Orthopaedic Surgeon|
|Location||:||Medcare Medical Centre, Jumeirah,|
|Languages Spoken||:||Arabic, English|
|DOH License Grade||:||Specialist|
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Ainshams University, Egypt, 2004
- Master of Orthopedics Surgery, Ainshams University, Egypt, 2009
- MRCS, Royal College Of Surgeons, England, 2011
- Professional Diploma in Limb Reconstructive Surgery & Correction of Deformity, AICPD, Egypt, 2015
- MD degree of Orthopedics Surgery, Ainshams University, Egypt, 2015
- Membership Of Royal College Of Surgeons Of England.
- Professional Diploma in Limb Reconstructive Surgery & Correction of Deformity.
- Member of the Egyptian Orthopedic Association.
- Egyptian Group of Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeons (EGPOS).
- Egyptian Group of External Fixator.
- Orthopaedic Consultant, General organization for teaching hospital and institutes, Egypt
- Orthopaedic Consultant, Wadi El-neel Hospital, Egypt
- Orthopaedic. Consultant, Elganzory Hospital, Egypt
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Management of trauma and fracture of spine, upper limbs and lower limbs.
- Management pediatric disorders
- Deformity correction
- Total hip replacements
- Total knee replacement
- Sport injuries, crucial ligaments and meniscus reconstructions, Achilles tendon problems and ankle disorders
- Limb Reconstruction after peri-articular and intra-articular fractures.
- Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction
- Shoulder disorders
- Ilizarov techniques for fractures, non-unions and infections of the bone