|Education||Bachelor of Science in Nutrition & Dietetics|
|DOH License Grade||Specialist|
|Types of Physician||Fulltime|
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Reading and analyzing a patient’s medical file in order to prepare their diet plan, taking into account some important measures such as ingested medications, lab results , medical history.
- Prepared case studies on major illness caused by unhealthy eating habits such as : hypertension, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, renal, cancer, dyslipidemia and gave nutritional discharges to patients dealing with such cases.
- Decided an optimum diet plan for patients depending on their individual case and issued a report to the sector head summarizing what I was exposed to. Worked with : Maternity , Cardiology, Surgery, Pediatrics, Oncology.
- Exposed to food service and kitchen management where I had to monitor the food temperature, storage procedure, receiving / handling of food , cooking procedure, hygiene.
- Performed an in depth research, visits to nutrition centers , pharmacies , food stores and clinics and prepared presentation on the researched topics.
- Assess nutritional health, evaluate current eating habits and plan an optional dietary program for chronic illness in the indigent population
- Perform history and routine physical examination to document nutritional status of client
- Promote health behavior counseling and to promote medical and life – style interventions
- Perform nutritional assessments with tools and information available