|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Location||:||Medcare Medical Centre, Sharjah,|
|Languages Spoken||:||Arabic, English, French|
|DOH License Grade||:||Specialist|
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) - 1982
- Master Degree, Paediatrics - 1986
- Member of the "Infection Control Committee" in Dar Al Shifa hospital - Syria
- Member of The "Blood Transfusion Committee" and "Infection Control Committee" in Prince Salman Hospital - Riyadh - KSA
- Founding member of "The Syrian Association of Neonatology"
- Member of "The Syrian Paediatric Society"
- Member of "The Syrian Doctors Association"
- Resident in chief Deputy - Post Graduation Doctors Medical and Administrative affairs - Children Hospital - Damascus University - Syria
- Paediatrician - Arab Doctor Specialist Center (ADSC) January 2014 - June 2014
- Paediatrician - Al Warood Medical Center - Riyadh, KSA - November 2012 - June 2013
- Paediatrician - Deputy Director of the Department of Paediatrics - Dar Al Shifa Hospital - Damascus, Syria - August 1993 - July 2012
- Paediatrician - Private Practice - Damascus, Syria - June 1993 - July 2012
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- General Pediatrics
- Outpatients - Inpatients cases
- Neonatal ICU