Rihab Mohamed Elnour
|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Education||:||MBBS, MRCP, PGDD(UK),MSc in Diabetes (UK), MSc (UK)|
|Specialist||:||Specialist Internal Medicine - Diabetologist|
|Location||:||Medcare Hospital, Jumeirah,|
|Languages Spoken||:||Arabic, English|
|DOH License Grade||:||Specialist|
- MBBS University of Khartoum Sudan
- Awarded Prize for the best student in internal medicine and psychiatry for the year 1992.
- Academic Secretary Office – University of Khartoum examination board.
- MRCP – United Kingdom
- Post Graduate Diabetes Diploma (PGDD) with Distinction- Cardiff University. UK
- MSc in Diabetes – Cardiff University UK
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP) – United Kingdom
- Member of the Sudan General Medical council
- Member of the chronic fatigue syndrome scientific group ( DHA)
- Specialist Physician – Dubai Health Authority ( DHA) – Running the diabetic clinic for 7 years in Al Safa Heath Centre with glucose optimization for difficult cases , emergency cases in collaboration with ER in Rashid , Dubai Hospital and Latifa Hospital.
- Participating in teaching of Dubai medical college students, training of interns and residents doctors - DHA
- Internal Medicine Physician – Dhaid hospital – Ministry of Health – Sharjah
- Accident and Emergency ( AE) Physician - Sharjah Kuwait Hospital
- Internal Medicine Physician – Wad Medani Teaching hospital – University of Gezeira Sudan
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Diagnosis and management of all types of diabetes.
- Management of uncontrolled diabetes , initiation of insulin , screening and management of diabetes complications.
- Special interest in management of diabetes in the preconception period and during pregnancy.
- Diabetes education:
- The role of self management
- Management of obesity
- Metabolic syndrome
- Dyslipidaemia, hypertension and life style modification.
- Diagnosis and management of thyroid disorders.
- Diagnosis and management of acute and chronic medical condition.
- Screening and general medical check up