|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Specialist||:||Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecologist|
|Location||:||Medcare Medical Centre, Discovery Garden,|
|Languages Spoken||:||Arabic, English, Hindi, Urdu|
|DOH License Grade||:||Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecologist|
- Graduated from King George Medical College, Lucknow, India
- Masters from University of Meerut, LLR Medical College, Meerut, India.
- MRCOG I from Royal College of OBStetrics and gynecologist,UK
- Fellowship of Minimal Access Surgery (World association of laparoscopic surgeon)
- Life time member of FOGSI (Federation of obstetrics and gynecology society India )
- Life time member of Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
- Member of Indian Medical Association.
- Member of web committee of scientific session of All India Conference of Gynecology (AICOG) in 2008
- Worked in Saket Hospital and Shivan iIVF fertility centre, Jaipur,India as consultant Obs and Gynae
- Al Qassimi Hospital Sharjah, UAE asSpecialist (Gynae)
- (Ministry of Health, Government Hospital)
- As Specialist New Medical Centre Sharjah, UAE. (Gynae)
- As consultant Sanjeevani Hospital and Rehabilitation Centre
- As Classified specialist Artemis Health Care Institute, Guragon, India
- As senior registrar Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, India
- Conducted research and wrote master thesis on maternal oral hydration on amniotic fluid index in pregnancy
- Done advanced surgical trainings by FOGSI in Laparoscopy, Colposcopy and Hysteroscopy
- Done CME trainings on medical examinations on sexually abused victims and medical disorders in pregnancy.
- Presented and Published several papers on general and social obstetrics in leading medical journals like Obs&Gynae Today
- Management of Hypertensive crisis in pregnancy Review in Obs&Gynae Today.
- Advances in epidural analgesia in pregnancy review article in Obs&Gynae Today.
- Impact of maternal obesity on pregnancy and fetomaternal outcome of pregnant obese women in AICOG
- Effect of maternal oral hydration in oligohydramnios in Narchi Medical Souvenir,
- Attitude and awareness of pregnant women for antenatal care in AOGD Medical Souvenior
- Knowledge, attitude and awareness of pregnant women for skewing sex ratio in Narchi Medical Souvenir
- Fetomaternal outcome of pregnancy with anemia Unmet need for safe motherhood in AOGD Medical Souvenir,
- Pregnancy with myasthenia gravis.A case report and published in AOGD Medical Bulletin.
- Management of Adenomyosis in AOGD Medical Bulletin.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- 10 years of clinical & teaching experience in india & UAE, with special expertise in
- High Risk Pregnancy Management
- Management of Obstetrical Complications.
- Ultrasound studies in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Prenatal, Antenatal and postnatal care
- All gynecologicalr procedures including abdominal & vaginal hysterectomy
- Management of gynaecological endocrine disorders such as PCOS.
- Prenatal screening & management of recurrent miscarriages and Genetic counselling
- Surgical management of difficult operative deliveries.
- Post partum contraceptive counselling including IUCD insertion.
- Reproductive health awareness and counselling for Sexually acquired infections & Gynaecological malignancies, including screening procedures such as Colposcopy
- Surgical management of advanced gynaecological pathologies such as vaginal and abdominal hysterectomy, myomectomy, -excision of complicated tubo-ovarian masses, pelvic adhesiolysis and pelvic floor repairs.
- Management & counselling of Menopausal women.
- Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy