Jose Manuel Rojo- Manaute
|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Education||:||MD, PhD, FEBOT, EDHS/FESSH (Spain) SPECIALIST HAND SURGERY|
|Specialist||:||Specialist Hand Surgeon|
|Location||:||Medcare Orthopaedics and Spine Hospital, Sheikh Zayed Road,|
|Languages Spoken||:||English, French, Spanish|
|DOH License Grade||:||Specialist|
- Medical Degree (MD), University of Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain.
- United States ECFMG/ USMLE certification, Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates, Philadelphia, USA
- Doctoral Thesis (PhD) in Experimental Pathology, University of Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain (Remarks: Extraordinary Award to this Doctoral Thesis)
- Title of Specialist in Orthopaedic Surgery, University Hospital La Paz, Madrid, Spain (Remarks: awarded in the “Best Resident Awards” of the Spanish Ministry of Education and Sanitas Foundation)
- Certification of Full Specialist training in Hand Surgery, University Hospital Gregorio Marañón, Madrid, SpainEuropean Board Diploma in Orthopaedic Surgery (FEBOT), Rolle, Switzerland
- Title of Specialist in Sports Medicine, University of Oviedo, Oviedo, SpainEuropean Board Diploma in Hand Surgery (EDHS), FESSH, Budapest, Hungary
- Clinical Associate professor (“Colaborador Clínico Docente”), University Hospital Gregorio Marañón, Madrid, Spain
- Consultant in Hand Surgery, University Hospital Gregorio Marañón, Madrid, Spain
- Main Researcher (“Investigador Principal”) at the Spanish “Unit of Research of Hand Surgery”, University Hospital Gregorio Marañón, Madrid, Spain, for developing the concept and clinical application of Ultra Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Research (“Assistant”), University Hospital of Point-â-Pitre, Guadeloupe, France.
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Ultra Minimally Invasive Surgery (ultrasound guided procedures performed thru one millimetre incisions) for some of the most common pathology in Hand Surgery such as: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Trigger Digits, Dupuytren, epicondylitis, etc…
- Hand, wrist and forearm fractures and nonunions.
- Carpal injuries and disorders (scaphoid fractures and nonunions, carpal instability, Kienbock…)
- Distal radio-ulnar injuries
- Wrist arthroscopy
- Tendon injuries and conditions (acute injuries, tendon transfers)
- Nerve injury and repair (acute injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome, nerve transfers)
- Osteoarthritis of the basal thumb, metacarpophalangeal and interphaleangeal joints (interpositions, fusions and arthroplasty)
- Hand Tumors