Our Otolaryngologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of all Ear, Nose and Throat related problems, Eustachian tube problems, congenital nasal problems and tonsillitis in adults and children. The ENT experts at the hospital specializes in the treatment of chronic ear disease, chronic sinus issues, nasal structural abnormalities, intraoral concerns and concerns of the neck and head including the pharynx, larynx and congenital abnormalities.
A full-fledged Audiology section is also attached along with the ENT department.
The following are the services provided at the department –
* Nasal Septal Surgery
* Treatment for Ear problems
* Medical Evaluation of frequent Common Cold symptoms
* Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
* Snoring Surgery
* Ear Surgery (Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy)
* Hearing Restorative Surgery (Ossiculoplasty)
* Grommets Insertion
* Head and Neck Surgery
* Laryngeal Surgery
Audiology services include :
* Brain Stem Evoked Response Audiometry
* Oto Acoustic Emission
* Prescription and fitting of digital & computer programmable hearing aids
* Completely In the Canal invisible hearing aids & open ear fitting hearing aids.
* Newborn Hearing Screening Programme.
* Free field audiometry for children
* Hearing aids
* Swimmers ear plugs
* Ear protection plugs & Ear mouldsRequest an appointment