Specialist Family Medicine
|Languages Spoken||English, Urdu, Punjabi, Hindi|
|Education||MBBS, DPH, MPH, MRNZCGP|
|Specialist||Specialist Family Medicine|
|DOH License Grade||Specialist Family Medicine|
|Types of Physician||Fulltime|
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Dr Muneeb is trained to diagnose and treat wide range of acute and chronic medical problems in children, women, men and elderly.
- Following are some of the wide range of services available:
- Diabetes Diagnosis, Management and ongoing Monitoring
- High Blood Pressure management
- Infections including Respiratory, ENT, Urinary tract, Gynecological, Gastrointestinal and skin
- Management of Chronic Obstructive Airway Disease
- Management of Chronic Head aches including Migraine
- Diagnosis and Management of Tiredness
- Management of Allergies including food allergies, Asthma, Eczema, Hay fever
- Range of Musculoskeletal problems
- Common Skin and nail problems including mole check ups
- Preventive care, including routine Health checks, Health risk assessment, Immunization, Routine Cervical and Breast screening,
- Screening and Management of Osteoporosis
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Check ups and Management
- Travel advice and vaccination,
- Common Gynecological problems and Contraception advise
- Well Child Check ups
- Well Men Check ups
- Depression counseling and management
- Personalized counseling on maintaining healthy lifestyles.
- Cholesterol/weight management
- Quit Smoking Program
- Minor surgical procedures, like suturing, punch biopsy, Sebaceous cyst etc.
- Dr Muneeb also guides the patients through the medical system when they need hospital care and help them select the best subspecialty when need arises.