|Types of Physician||:||Fulltime|
|Education||:||MBBS, MRCOG (UK), FRCOG (UK)|
|Specialist||:||Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist|
|Location||:||Medcare Woman & Children Hospital,|
|Languages Spoken||:||Arabic, English, Hindi, Urdu|
|DOH License Grade||:||Consultant Obstetrician & Gynaecologist|
- MBBS from Delhi University, India
- MRCOG from RCOG, UK
- FRCOG from RCOG, UK
- Assisted Reproductive Technology Training from UK
- Obstetric Ultrasound Foundation Training from UK
- Full registration with,
- General Medical Council, UK
- Indian Medical Council, India
- Dubai Health Authority, UAE
- Centre of Healthcare Planning & Quality (DHCC), UAE
- Member of,
- Emirates Medical Association
- International Fertility Societies
- International Ob/Gyn Ultrasonography societies
- Consultant & Head of Ob/Gyn Department, Welcare Hospital, Dubai, UAE
- Consultant & Head of Ob/Gyn Department, Al Qassimi & Al Kuwaiti Hospitals, Sharjah, UAE
- Full time fertility consultant with HFEA license, Holly House Fertility Centre, Essex, UK
- Consultant & Head of Ob/Gyn Department, UAE Armed Forces Hospital, UAE
- Full time Registrar at St. Georges/ St. Helliers Teaching Hospitals, London, UK
- Post graduate training jobs at Teaching Hospitals, London, UK
- Pre & Post registration training jobs at Teaching Hospitals in India
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered:
- Over 40 years of extensive clinical & teaching experience in UK & UAE.
- High risk obstetrics for the management of pregnancies complicated with varied medical disorders such as diabetes, hypertension, auto immune disorders & endocrine disorders.
- Surgical management of difficult operative deliveries, complicated by previous multiple surgical interventions, abnormal placentation and multiple pregnancies.
- Prenatal screening & management of recurrent miscarriages.
- Genetic counseling and diagnostic procedures such as NIPT and Amniocentesis.
- Management of Infertility & Assisted Reproductive treatments.
- Management of gynaecological endocrine disorders such as PCOS, Hyperprolactinemia.
- Reproductive health awareness and counseling for Sexually acquired infections & Gynecological malignancies, including sex health profiles, immunization programs and screening procedures such as Colposcopy.
- Surgical management of advanced gynaecological pathologies such as vaginal and abdominal hysterectomy, myomectomy, excision of complicated tubo-ovarian masses, pelvic adhesiolysis and pelvic floor repairs.
- Management & counselling of Menopausal women.
- Post partum contraceptive counseling including IUCD insertion.