Explore and Apply
- All open positions across Medcare are listed on careers.medcare.ae.
- Click "Apply Now" when you find a job that matches your skills.
- Create an account and upload your resume/cover letter when prompted.
- Check your email inbox for confirmation that we received your application.
- Screening: The recruiter will draw up a shortlist of candidates to invite for an interview. They will choose the applicants that meet most closely to the criteria and requirement of the job.
- Interview: If you are shortlisted for a vacancy, we will send you an invitation with all the details of the interviewers, venue and date of the interview. If you have applied for a nursing and midwifery position, you will have a screening test before the interview.
- At the interview: You will be interviewed by a panel of two or more interviewers. We may ask you to do some tests, but we will inform you about these requirements when we invite you for interview.
- Communication of interview results: The recruiter will inform you about the outcome of the interview by email.
Congratulations on being offered a job at Medcare. There are just a few more steps to complete before you join us.
- Conditional offer of employment: If you accept our job offer, we will send you a conditional offer of employment by email, indicating what references and other documents we require for pre-employment checks.
- Pre-employment checks: Before you start at Medcare, we must verify your references. You may need to complete other pre-employment checks like a background verification as well as a criminal check if you hold a General Manager role and above. We will give you more information about the references and other documents we need at the conditional offer stage.
- Employment contract: Once we have completed the pre-employment checks, you will receive a copy of your employment contract and details of your induction by email in advance of your start date.
- Start date: If you are currently in employment, please do not hand in your notice until you have an email confirmation from us to tender your resignation.
We want your first few months with us to go as smoothly as possible, so you can get on with what you do best, and we can chart your progress and development.
Medcare Hospital & Medical Centres is informed of fraudulent employment offers being extended to candidates in the form of emails, mails, text messages, facsimiles and/or through fraudulent websites.
If you have received a letter of employment claiming to be from Medcare Hospital & Medical Centres asking to transfer money in order to secure a job opportunity, please let us know by contacting email@example.com. These letters are fraudulent and were not issued by us. Medcare Hospital & Medical Centres never requests nor accepts financial deposits in order to secure a job opportunity. We are working diligently to investigate this matter and will take necessary steps to have this matter resolved.
Should you have any difficulties in submitting your application or come across any financial abuse to secure a job opportunity with us, please submit your query via email to firstname.lastname@example.org